Canyon Ridge® Carriage House (4-Layer)
insulated carriage house garage doors with faux wood-look overlays on a steel base
Clopay's Canyon Ridge® Carriage House 4-Layer garage doors add character and charm to your home. Enjoy the authentic look of swing-out coach house doors paired with the modern-day functionality of upward operation. Not only beautiful, these doors provide quiet operation and energy efficiency for years to come.
Clopay Canyon Ridge® Carriage House (4-Layer) garage doors bring together the carriage house designs of the past and today's technology, functionality and energy efficiency. These doors are constructed with steel for strength and durability, and molded composite overlays for beauty and realism. These doors feature:
- 4-layer construction: steel + insulation + steel + composite overlay.
- Faux wood-look composite overlay available in Clear Cypress for Ultra-Grain color options and in Mahogany for solid colors.
- Colors include: Ultra-Grain Walnut, Ultra-Grain Medium, Ultra-Grain Slate, Black, White, and Primed. (Additional Options)
- 2" Intellicore polyurethane insulation with a thermal break. R-Value of 18.4.
- WINDCODE® reinforcement product available for high wind load applications.
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 - Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
Clopay® Canyon Ridge® Carriage House (4-Layer) garage doors are built with a strong base door and overlays. The faux wood-look composite overlays are low maintenance, durable and won't rot, warp or crack.
Warmer. Quieter. Stronger.
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength, energy efficiency and durability. (Click for details)
- Door sample shown in Medium Finish.
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- High performance nylon ball bearing rollers help ensure smooth, long-lasting, quiet operation.
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge steel hinges and brackets for smooth and worry-free operation.
- Window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Safe-T-Bracket® - Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Rust-Prevention System - Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pretreatment and a baked on primer and top coat.
- Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)
Installation & Care
Customize your Clopay® Canyon Ridge® Carriage House (4-Layer) garage door to make it your own. Designs, colors and windows create the perfect look. If you are in search of more color options, our ColorBlast® program allows you to select from hundreds of Sherwin-Williams® color options or mix the perfect custom color.
Solid Top Sections
Double Top Sections
Specialty Glass Options
Steel Base Door Materials
ULTRA-GRAIN® Finish Clear Cypress or Solid Color Steel
Composite Overlay Materials
Composite Cladding is not present on Ultra-Grain® Series Models.
Two-tone option available. One color for the base layer (steel) and one color for the top layer (composite overlay).
Custom color available through ColorBlast® program.