Subtle modern beauty, simple up-keep.
Modern Steel™ garage doors perfectly complement contemporary and mid-century modern home styles. These garage doors in Winnipeg are available with or without grooves in multiple paint and Ultra-Grain® finishes to create the perfect look for your home.
Modern Steel™ garage doors are available with a wide variety of options to suit your taste and your home’s appearance. Whether your home is mid-century modern, contemporary, or somewhere in between, these beautiful and durable steel-panel garage doors will add curb appeal to your home's exterior.
- Available in 3, 2 or 1-layer steel and insulation construction options.
- Garage door insulation options include 2" or 1-3/8" Intellicore® polyurethane, 2", 1-3/8", 1-5/16" polystyrene.Insulated door R-values range from 4.4 to 18.4.
- The steel skins are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE® door reinforcement product available for high wind load applications.
- Available as either a flush or grooved steel panel design.
- Steel surface textures vary by model and paint surface. 13 factory finish options available, including Ultra-Grain® wood-look finishes.
- Many glass and window size options available including insulated, frosted, and long and short designs.
- Optional window grilles can be removed for easy cleaning.
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill
LIFTMASTER® ELITE SERIES™
Clopay Recommends LiftMaster® Elite Series® openers for these garage doors. These openers have a range of features that truly make lives easier.
- Available in 3-layer, 2-layer or 1-layer construction
- Insulation options include R-values from 4.4 to 18.4
- 2" or 1-3/8" Intellicore® polyurethane
- 2" or 1-3/8" polystyrene
- 1-5/16" vinyl backed polystyrene
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- Window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Safe-T-Bracket® - Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Rust-Prevention System - Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pre-treatment and a baked on primer and top coat.
Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)
Warmer. Quieter. Stronger.
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength, energy efficiency and durability.
* Only available with Architecturals Series Windows
Depending on door height, exact door appearance and number of sections may be different than illustrations.
Decorative Insert Series Windows
Archiectural Series Windows
Double Top Sections
* Acrylic window designs
** Sunset windows not available on Ultra-Grain® doors.
Specialty Glass Options
* Available on select models.